Authentic Middle-Eastern Kunafa Tea run by a 3 very close families. They bought to life a an idea they had for 2 years and bought it together in the Heart of Bradford. We were lucky enough to be invited to a soft launch before the Grand Opening on the 6th of August 2021.
We have posted pictures and videos on our social media platform on Instagram in our Story Highlight dedicated to Kunafa Tea.
We have decided to use a concept for reviewing by Simon Miller from whatculture. Ups and Downs giving you an overall score at the end.
- Parking is a little issue as this is limited due to the location so you will need to plan in advance and make sure you park up where there is no double yellow lines so will helpful to have a look at google.com before coming. Internally if the place is very busy you will be standing and waiting around quite if it is busy which is something to be vary of so try to book a table before you arrive. (Down)
- Staff are so friendly and nicely; very humble and authentic people just like the Food. They will attend to your every need. (Up)
- Environment; every part of this venue will tell you a story about Syria and bring you closer to the beautiful culture. Just ask the owners and they will you everything you need to know which makes it even more unique. (Up)
- Food; We finished everything that was served to us, so what else can we tell you lol, food is delicious, gives you that home made feeling. Everything is made with love and tender and that you can see when you taste the foods. Menu can be found on there instagram .
- Facilities ; they are still improving; they had some space where we could pray Salah but this could be improved, they had toilet facitlies, everthing else plates, spoons etc all clean and had style. (Up)
- Cost; very reasonable prices with very high quality food and super service. (Up)
Overall it is has to be an Up as this place bring authentic syrian enviornment and food and the love to you! Remember to try Kunafa Tea at least before you leave so save some space in your tummy for it!
Any questions or queries you can message us.